quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2014

The Indigo Children & Rethinking Your Life

Indigo children are high sensitive people that don't like dishonest and easily knows when someone is lying.

Indigos tend to ask ''why?'' to everything, so they are not going to do something unless you tell them the reason they have to do it.

They are here to swift the vibration of this world and make various changes in our society, they want us to think more about our lifes and why we do things just because other people are doing the same or just because we were told to do.

They want us to think about our lifes , our purpose, and if the way we are living is really fullfilling us and bringing joy.

Indigos also are very sensitive to the energy around them, to the world issues and injustices, and people's negative energy.

So just like the earth angels they need to meditate, do affirmations,  visualize their intentions, exercise, etc to swift their vibration to a ''better-feeling place'' vanishing away all low energy and bringing peace to their mind and emotions.

You don't have to be an indigo to think right now:

What I really want? How I can be more honest to myself? What changes I would like to see in this world and my own life? Am I surving my true purpose?

Relax, ask your angels from help, and listen to what your inner-being and the angels have to share with you about this topics in your life.

An example of prayer to say:

''Archangel Michael, Angels and my inner-being please shut my ego and let me only listen to what you and my trueself have to share with me about the changes I have to make in my life. Let me trully be open to it, to start using affirmations to create my reality the way I want it to be, and to listen and act upon divine guidance. Thank you!''

You have the power to create your reality! Rethink your life! And Start affirming and feeling it the way you want it to be!

You are blessed and powerfull! ♥



Angel Special Kit 
(Limited Time Promo)

Only Until Day 30 of this month get this special digital kit:

- 1 Angel Card Reading

- My E-Book ''Creating Your Reality With The Angels''

- My E-book ''The Angel Magician''

For only $14.44!!! 

Get it here: http://angelcardreading444.blogspot.com.br/p/angel-special-kit.html 

This promotion will not be extended. So enjoy this opportunity to get an angel card reading (or law of attraction guidance if you prefer) for a cheaper price with my wonderfull books for free.

Angel Blessings 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário