quarta-feira, 30 de abril de 2014

Saved By An Angel - The Day Archangel Michael Saved My Life

The Archangel Michael is the archangel of Faith, Power, And Determination. In the bible he is who in the book of apocalipse fight for the children of God. You can invoke him when you are with lack of faith or dominated by the ego (with fear, anxiety, depression, etc), ask him to use his Cobalt blue light sword to clean your fisical, mental, and spiritual being from the cords that hold you to the ego and to raise you to the vibration of perfect peace and connection with your inner-being.

One of the examples that  happened to me in the beginning of the year 2010 was that I was in profound depression crying in my bed thinking about taking my life, I struggled on the bed totally taken over by negative thoughts and screaming to God saying that he did not exist.

In that state of complete despair I went to near the kitchen where was some medicine and thought about drink it all thinking it would be an easy way to get out of my life and finish with all my surffering. In a sudden moment of hope I decided to call Archangel Michael for help, without understanding much something told me to change my negative thoughts for things that I was gratefull for, in that moment I could only see an obscure world around me, to me it seemed foolishness, I even discussed in my mind with this intuition telling it that it was impossivel for me to do because I had nothing to be gratefull for. That ''inner-voice'' insisted and told me that it could be anything even the most simple stuff.

Then as someone feeling without option ( I really was feeling very near to suicide) I did what this intuition told me to do, I started saying that I was gratefull for my home, for the food, for the clothes I was wearing, thought about a childhold friend, and so on.

After finishing it for my surprise magically I went from a place of complete despair to a euforic feeling of complete peace and happiness, totally fulfilled with peace and with a amazing pleasure for life.

But God and Angels did even more then I expected, all my life I had a strong connection with not only spirituality in geral but with Christianity too, and in that night I came across a gospel song in youtube that was talking about exactly about everything I needed to here in that moment, I was emerged in profound hapiness and wanting more and more from this.

 And another surprise came, I felt this same intuition guiding me to watch a preaching of a Catholic missionary that was telling EXACTLY everything that was going on in my life in that moment, including the thoughts and feelings I was having, and she even talked about a bible versicle saying that God would heal my emotions.

With all this I already had many proofs of the love and care that God And Angels had to me, but even more came, when I woke up that morning this same intuition said to me to go to the bible in my living room, and it was opened in the same versicle I heard in the preaching that night where God promissed to heal my emotions.

Some Teachings we may get from my experience:

-  The Archangel Michael is the perfect archangel to call when we are with lack of faith, he have a soft vibration that transmits strenght and confidence, if you are sensitive to energies the simple fact of invoking him next to you problaby will make you feel more strong and at the same time very protected.

- When you are in a state of despair it's more difficult to feel and notice God's unconditional love, however we always have angels and archangels here on earth near us, and because they are more near us and have as they mission help us finding peace in this physical world invoking them can be a great way to elevate our vibrations e get our power back.

- Positive thoughts can be an excellent medicine to depression and difficult moments, you don't need to believe that it will give you any benefit or want to do this,  simple start doing , even with the most simple stuff (like ''i am gretefull for my home, food, clothers...'') and these thoughts are going to atract more and more thoughts of things to be gratefull elevating your vibration in a way that you notice a amazing state of happiness and a comfort feeling about life. When you feel gratitude for life more and more reasons for this is shown to you.

- God, Angels and Archangels are always communicating with us when we ask something to them. They talk to us through feelings , ideas, intuition, visions and so on. They even can guide us to get messages, read a certainly book, what a Tv show, or anything else that will give us the answer we are looking for changing the way we feel.

I am blessed! ♥ You are Blessed! ♥ We are all divine sparks of light!♥
Listen to God , the angels, and your intuitive thoughts ♥

For a accurate, trustfull, and personalized angel card reading with me click in the link bellow: 

Or law of attraction coaching if ''law of attraction'' is the topic you most want to put into practice in your life: 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário